With the digitization of monetary markets, one can simply check the worth of listed shares by going to web sites of BSE or NSE. Infact, when you have trading account with any of the brokers then you may also get tick by tick value!
However, the things are not really easy for unlisted shares. As these shares aren't listed on any stock change and are traded privately; subsequently it becomes difficult to examine the going value of such shares.
The problem is equally acute for sellers in addition to patrons of unlisted shares. The sellers have no idea the true value of their shares and have to depend upon the prices given by varied sellers / market makers. Similarly, the patrons also don’t understand how a lot to pay for the unlisted shares. The apps of depositary individuals (NSDL or CDSL) also present the holdings at face worth subsequently, it becomes troublesome to know the real price of such unlisted shares.
Moreover, getting quotes from a number of sellers of unlisted shares can be a task in itself. And if somebody needs to sell on to an involved purchaser, then discovering such patrons is even greater task. Therefore, many people who own such unlisted shares are unable to get fair value of their investments and find yourself both holding them eternally or promoting them at decrease prices. Similarly many consumers find yourself buying unlisted shares at larger prices and regret later, when they are unable to promote them.
These problems are actually being solved by Prastaav, where you will get worth quotes from multiple sellers as well as direct consumers and sellers. This can give you an concept of the going price that you could expect at the time of shopping for or promoting. You also can submit requirements or availability of unlisted shares free of charge and get calls from multiple fascinated consumers / sellers. The course of could be very easy
1. Just register at Prastaav.com with your email.
2. After verification of e-mail, post your advert for free
3. Sit back and loosen up while you get calls from involved patrons and sellers!
Therefore, Prastaav.com not only helps in value discovery buy also helps you converse to multiple sellers / consumers before doing the actual transaction.
Why you must examine the value of unlisted shares?
- First and the foremost, the unlisted share price is the prime determinant of the time of entry or exit of the stock from the portfolio of the investor. It helps you resolve whether or not you are getting the stock cheaper or expensive.- The value of the share also decides the general value of holding in the portfolio and the allocation. Therefore if the investor is aware of the true price of his holding then he can apply better judgment to portfolio allocation.
- Unlisted share worth transfer lots at the time of end result declaration or announcement by any company. If the announcement is related to fund raise, acquisition, growth or new enterprise etc then worth fluctuates even more. At such times, it turns into tough to know the true price of the unlisted shares. And if somebody has to commerce then knowing the true value helps so much. For example: Paytm Share price moved up substantially when Reliance industries raised capital from abroad in year 2020
- If the investor knows the worth of unlisted shares then he can also calculate the return he has generated over his investment. This helps them evaluate the performance of their unlisted share portfolio with the listed share portfolio and determine future plan of action.- For instance: if you understand Reliance Retail share price, then it would be easier so that you can resolve whether to buy it or not, what number of shares to purchase and when to rebalance your portfolio.